Friday, August 1, 2008

Million bucks!!

Yes, that's how I feel!! like a million bucks :) It was the last day of the first camp I will be doing. Next one starts the 11th! I improved slightly from the beginning, I shaved 29 seconds off my mile and did 46 push ups! Granted they were girl push ups but hard core! Yes you can put your knees down but!! You have to keep your feet up in the air and your butt down so your back is straight! and you only have a minuet. Its hard...don't believe me try it yourself :) I really feel good! I am glad that I accomplished what I did and excited for the next one! We got certificates for finishing and I got a perfect attendance medal, i will post a picture! I have also made a goal for myself...I am going to run a marathon! probably next fall! its a huge goal but I should do it while I am young and it will give me something to look forward to and work hard for. Electra said she will do it with me....So the stick figure and the dough ball are stickin together for another obstacle! I also went to see Mama Mia last night with a few of my favorite people and it was GREAT!! I will have to buy it and I would recommend it to any one!

No comments: