Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Changes!
So I have begun an adventure on self renewal! It all started about a month ago when a girl from work came in talking about this boot camp someone told her about. With out thinking I said "SIGN ME UP!!" We looked into in and after learning about the difficult workout and the outrageous hour of 530 in the Am's.....I couldn't back out. People, including my husband (who knows I didnt get up early for anything...including a fire) didn't believe that we could do it. But us being stubborn women we were going to prove them wrong. So 530 came on day one and we were there, ready to conquer the world...that only lasted throught the warm up! IT WAS HARD! However hard it was, just when I thought I couldnt do another sit up or leg lift it was over, and we would move onto something else. I felt amazing after...extreamily exhausted and sore but great. My insides were more alive then they had been in a while and it was good :) So I figured that I might as well work on all the other things that made me mad at my self....like give up drinking coffee!! Cold turkey! I worked on my eating habbits and now I am pretty pickey about what I eat. When I go of course and eat something....for example processed or with white sugar I feel like SHIT FOR 2 DAYS!!! not worth it... so I think before I eat! I feel great and now I am a month in and addicted! I have already committed to another three weeks of torture and four weeks after that...but it will be 5 days a week then. Something that has been happening is that I am more aware of my body. I feel things and take note of thing going on...I dont know if its because I am off my fat butt and moving or if its because I read a new earth by Eckhart Tolle but its been an adventure. I really have a lot more emotion, or I notice it more I dont know. For example...this morning after bootcamp I come home and have my ritual breakfast lots of green tea, fiber and fish oil (yum...not!) and watch the today show. They did this piece on these two men that in their 20's in London they found this lion cub for sale in some store, I think they said Harrods. They felt bad for it being in such a small cage so they purchased it. They raised it that year and grew very close. When he was big they released him back into the wild in Africa. Then a year or so later they decided to find him and visit him. Ok, I guess I should preface this...Its not that time of the month, and this story is touching but this is pathetic. Anyway, the lion see's them and runs, gives them hugs and kisses, cant stay off of them. So much love in the air. He introduces them to his wife lion....so cute. Well, I am watching this over my whole grain ceryal and CRYING like a Baby....Balling, like I just found out someone died!!!! How sad am I. I noticed the other day that there was a sweet commercial on TV that almost made me cry! UGH...this is rediculos. I have to hold back the damn at work sometimes because a client will tell me a sweet story and its all I can do not to cry! I DIDNT USED TO BE LIKE THIS!! Anyway, thats whats going on in my neck of my woods.....Still Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment