I had a client tell me a really funny story the other day and I thoght I would pass it on! She has a daughter, about 17 or 18. Her daughter was going down the freeway in the right hand land about 20 or so over the speed limit and a cop of course pulls her over. She get a brillant idea while waiting for the officer to approach her window and begins the squirm in her seat. "Do you know why I pulled you over mam?" he says. "Yes sir, I was speeding because I have to pee really bad. I am sorry but its incredibly painful and I have to go so bad!" she replies still wiggling. " I would really appreciate it if you could fallow me up to the gas station off this exit so I can use the little girls room and then we can continue with this??" Reluctantly the officer agreed and he went to his car. She pulled back into traffic for a bit then pulled back over just after exiting before the gas station. She had a bottle of water in the car which she proceeded to poar a bit on herself to apear that she had peed. The officer comes back up to the car slightly confused and she blurts out...."To late, lets just get this over with so I can run home and change." Somehow she also manages to squeeze out a tear and apear bright red with imbaresment. The officer takes her license and such and goes back to his car. Remember she was going at least 20 over and this would have been a significant ticket! The officer comes back and says, "I think you have gone through enough I am going to let you off with a warning but there is no excuse to speed and please use the restroom before you get into your car!!"
I was laughing so hard when my client was telling me this and I thought I would pass it on so someone else might use it.......Just keep a bottle of water handy and pray its not the same officer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment