
So this morning I had to make a quick stop off to target to return a few items, and purchase a couple things as well. I was in line at the register behind a women that had a horrendous haircut. I was a sad attempt at a a-line bob, so bad that pieces were hanging down the back over the graduation, ledges all over the place....just horrible! I remembered that I had my scissors in my purse, usually don't say anything but I was so sad for her having to walk about in such a hott mess! As I waited for her to finish I thought of how I could gently put it to her that her hair looks like shit and I would like to fix it! After she was through with her stuff I said..."Hey, I don't normally do this, I am a hairstylist and I noticed that your hair needed just a bit of love in the back. If you would like I would be happy to do it, I have my scissors with me! We could go to the bathroom or into the parking lot I don't care." She laughed and looked at me rather in shock! "ya, I noticed that it was really bad, I just went to a super cuts or something, brought a picture but they didn't know what they were doing. I guess it cant get any worse, sure lets do it!" So she waited, I payed and out to the parking lot we went and I cut her hair...LOL!! Before I was knee deep in hair a women walked past, made a comment about how funny it was and entered the store. Before I had finished the same women came by again (This time her hair looks a lot better) and asked if I worked in a salon and if she could get a card! She wanted to make sure that I didn't just do hair in parking lots! The women looked so much better when I was done, I was trying to show her the back in the reflection on the car windows but that was rather unsuccessful. Hopefully I might get two clients out of that :)

1 comment:
You are so GUTSY!!! I am sure she had a spring in her step the rest of the day from you rescuing her!
Post a Comment