Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I know its been a while.....

So I have been a little busy lately.... Mostly work, painting and working on my turtle shells for the run THIS SUNDAY!! I am a little nervous, I have to admit! Not only do I have to run, but I have to do it with a costume on, that will be a lil' harder!! We will look AWESOME though! We also did a photo shoot this last Monday at work. We are doing this fashion show on thursday...wow...thats tomorrow! anyway, the models that we used for that we had come in and we did their hair, makeup and put them in a fancy getup! Then had a photographer take their pictures which we are going to put up in the salon! WAHOO! well, here is a candid pic of my model, she looked GREAT! and a painting that I did for my parents....To go with the BIG fish picture that I hope to steal...I mean inherit someday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like if you could paint those fish again, only this timelike, playing poker around a table? That'd be coolz.