Sunday, October 26, 2008

first 5K


Well, we did it! The run like hell :D it was a 5K (3.2miles) in Portland that went down the waterfront. It was really fun! We dressed up of course as Bill and Karolyn Slowsky...the turtles from the comcast commercials. Here is a picture! I also did something new and interesting yesterday...I went Kayaking with my dad :) It was REALLY scary at first, I thought I was going to tip into the water, but I got the hang of it! It was fun and I cant wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

The Rider Family said...

Hey Christy first off congrats on the 5K I admire you so much I for the life of me could never do it so thats awesome! I love reading your blog by the way. The story about the lady in the store and you cutting her hair was so sweet! I will have to add your blog to my list of blogs. Take care