Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I know we have been back a while but I figured better to post now then never. We went to Vegas a few weeks ago and had a blast! We went with some other friends that were awesome to travel with and had way to much fun. It being the first time for me down there I was just in AWWE!! I took a ton of pictures of the lights, huge buildings, people...it was rather overwhelming. We spent a lot of the time walking and looking! We tried soda's from around the world, saw a 3D Movie about M&M's that made me leave hungry and went to the top of the eifel tower. It was rather kool....everything! We danced till our feet about fell off at the famos Club54 then walked the strip to see the lights! I will say my feet were not happy campers that next morning :) We ate lots of great food and threw a lil money at the penny slots which we were suprisingly lucky a majority of the time :) I would say we walked out even! We saw the tournement of the Kings at Excaliber...it was interesting eating with my fingers! The show was fun with jousting and sword fighting, but the fireworks at the end hurt my ears :( I was rather pooped when we got home after midnight and it took a few days to get back into the swing of things! Here are a few of my favorite pictures....enjoy!





No comments: